Hershey's Kisses

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Great Sous-Chef

Yesterday, Hershey kept me company while I did some Christmas baking. She sat or lied down patiently under the table, not needing toys to keep her busy, watching what I was doing and just enjoying the quiet time.

She was very interested in the smell of the gingerbread dough, sniffing the air when I added the spices to the flour. She got to try a bit of one of the cookies that broke and enjoyed it a lot. She got quite a bit of flour and sugar crumbs on her fur when I was measuring out ingredients, but was very good about not getting fur in the food in return!

So, after two big batches of cookies and decorating these too, Hershey got to sleep on the bed last night. Pretty sweet deal!

(shhh... Christmas doggie baking will occur next weekend - don't tell Hershey!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home